Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the Cupkeeper made of plastic
Today’s bioplastics do not have yet the technical properties that meet the requirements of a durable cup holder. Therefore we use the best available raw material, which is polypropylene. This plastic is very strong, durable, and recyclable.
How many Cupkeepers do I need to order to print my logo?
Given the fixed set-up costs, most customers order a minimum of 1.000 pieces. The printing investment becomes profitable from 200 pieces onwards.
Which Cupkeepers do you have in stock?
- Cups only (18 cl – 33 cl) in black or white.
- Cups & Pints (25 cl – 33 cl – 55cl) in black or white.
How long will delivery take?
- From stock without logo printing: 1 – 2 weeks.
- From stock with logo printing: 3 – 2 weeks.
- Cupkeeper in customer’s color (from 5.000 pieces onwards): 10 – 12 weeks.
How can I personalise my Cupkeeper?
From 100- 200 pieces onwards you can print one or two logos on the handle of the Cupkeeper. The Cupkeepers in stock has black or white as the base color. For large orders (> 5.000) you can order Cupkeepers in any base color.
Feel free to contact us.
We’re happy to help!